Hiya Fantastic Folk!
Just writing to let you know that the next *Acoustic Soup Event *is on* next
Wednesday the 18thth of May* *6.30-9.30 *at the* Food Co-Op (.*
This month’s Soup Night is entitled* “Mexican May”, *so our menu is as
– · Sopa de Zanahorias
– · Sweet potato and Bean Chile
– · Mexican Rice
– · Cornbread
– · White-bean and silverbeet dip
Please feel free to bring sombreros, your best Spanish and your dancing
(1) would like to volunteer to help with the event please contact Hannah:
(2) are able to contribute baked goods towards our raffle hamper, please
contact Laura: email@example.com.
(3) plan to come, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark your
subject line as “RSVP”. This will really help us with catering! (but don’t
stress, you can still just turn up on the night too!)
Feel free to checkout and spread the word about our
Please forward this email to your networks too!
Also, don’t forget that *Lunch at the Co-O
* is now up-and-running again: *sustainable lunches every Wednesday, $4 for
students and co-op members, $5 for everyone else.*
Hope to see you on the 18th!
The Real Food Canberra Acoustic Soup Team <http://realfoodcanberra.org>
Acoustic Soup Team 2011
Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116218918041>
Worries go down better with soup. *Jewish Proverb*